GoPro Rize 360 Abyss underwater housing for rent at Film Equipment Hire
The 360Abyss™ v4 is a professional underwater 360 video camera system. With an output resolution of 8K (8,000 x 4,000 pixels) and a 1,000-meter crush depth rating, (suggest a 30% buffer for safety) it is the industry leading solution for filming spherical content underwater.
360RIZE patented underwater camera systems are trusted by the U.S. Navy, NOAA, TIME Magazine, conservationists and award-winning cinematographers for capturing spherical content underwater. Over the course of the past 3 years, 360RIZE underwater spherical video technology has helped hundreds of filmmakers, oceanographers and educators document and share our planet’s aquatic environments.
Our Latest Innovation
The 360Abyss™ v4 positions six GoPro™ HERO3, HERO3+, or HERO4 cameras in a spherical orientation to capture fully spherical 360 x 180 degree 360 video content. The individual videos from each camera can then be stitched together using post production software to create 360° videos.
- Houses 6 GoPro™ cameras in individual compartments for capturing fully spherical 360 video/ 360 photos
- Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3+, Hero4 Black, Hero4 Silver
- 360RIZE Bullet360 electronic boards for simultaneous camera control
- Magnetic trigger for turning cameras on/off underwater and firing camera shutters
- Automated audio sync buzzer to aid in frame sync in post production
- Rated to 1,000 meters and certified to 500 meters with neutral buoyancy in salt water (slightly negative in fresh water)
- Output up to 8K (8,000 x 4,000 pixels) resolution 360 video
- Anodized 6061-T5 aluminum core housing for durability and to help prevent camera overheating
- 8 anodized aluminum threaded 3/8″ mounting points
- Aircraft grade polycarbonate optical domes offer a 360-degree crystal clear, seamless field of view underwater
- Unique remote triggering system offers ease of use for submarines, ROVs and many other industrial remotely controlled solutions
- Neutrally buoyant to 300m