Aputure LS 600d Daylight LED for rent at Film Equipment Hire
The Aputure LS 600d Daylight LED for rent at Film Equipment Hire is a powerful COB LED fixture with expansive power and control options and output comparable to a 1200W HMI. The precision fixture has a solid 5600K color temperature with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 95, that’s great for location shooting outdoors, or in areas dominated by other daylight-balanced fixtures such as HMIs. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 600d.The light also has a myriad of wireless control methods, including Aputure’s 2.4GHz remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control. While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly from 0 to 100% at a distance via any of these methods – a real attribute for lights mounted overhead or in hard to reach places.
Powering the light has options too. The light is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240V adapter but thanks to its dual battery plate it can be powered by 14.4V, 26V, and 28.8V batteries. The control box also accepts 48V (15A) DC power via a 3-pin XLR for external power stations. You can use both V-mount and Gold mount batteries too – in fact you can recharge them when connected to the plugged-in light.
The 600d is IP54 weatherproof (dust and water resistant), so it is built to withstand any shooting environment and is compatible with a the separately-sold 4-way barndoors and F10 Fresnel. Among its other impressive features are eight built-in lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion.
- Up to 200,000+ lux @ 1 3.28′ with the F10 Fresnel
- Up to 100,000+ lux @ 1 3.28′ with the 600d Hyper Reflector
- 0-100% Stepless brightness control
- CRI:95, TLCI:95, SSI (D55): 74
- IP54 Weatherproof (dust and water resistant)
- Multiple control methods: 2.4GHz Remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, built-in wireless DMX compatibility, Ethernet, 5-Pin DMX512 in and out
- Dual battery plate power supply supports multiple voltages up to half or full power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Can charge V and Gold mount batteries when plugged into AC power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Supports 48V DC input power, including battery power stations and block batteries (3-Pin XLR) (requires 15A)
- Accepts Bowens Mount light modifiers
- Curved, handbrake locking yoke with 360° rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby receiver for easy mounting
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- 19.7′ Weatherproof locking Neutrik power cable
- Built-in Lightning Clamp quick release plate
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion