Gates Housing for Red Epic Dragon & Weapon cameras for rent at Film Equipment Hire
Gates DEEP DRAGON Digital Cinema Housing ushers in a new level of underwater cinematography. Designed for Red Digital Cinema’s camera’s — with 6K lines of resolution, more than 16 stops of dynamic range and native 2000 ISO — DEEP DRAGON offers exceptional handling of challenging underwater lighting conditions. Based on Gates sibling DEEP EPIC, new accessories are added to the DEEP DRAGON kit including collapsing Tripod Legs; Light Bar for mounting ULCS, TLC or other light arms; and Shade Extensions for the RED PRO External Monitor housing. Professionals the world over know that failure is not an option. From research to broadcast TV and cinema productions, they never take a chance…they take a Gates!
The cameras have Canon and PL mounts for any lens choice – Remote follow focus and surface monitoring to Atomos 7” Shogun 4k topside monitor for focus puller and pro-res recording.
CONTROLS (ALL MECHANICAL)
- REDMOTE Controller (all functions)
- Manual Iris
- Manual Focus
- Assignable Buttons 1/2
DIMENSIONS: BASIC SHELL
Transport size with 8″ dome, PE286
- 19.7″ L x 11.5″ H x 11.9″ W ”
- 50 cm x 29.2 cm x 30.2 cm
Fully Assembled with monitor, handles, 8” dome, PE286
- 19.7″ L x 17.7″ H x 16.5″ W ”
- 50 cm x 49.5 cm x 41.9 cm
- Machined Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized finish.
- Stainless steel hardware.
WEIGHT IN AIR
- 43 lbs / 19.5 kg (complete w/camera)
WEIGHT IN WATER
- Slightly negative and adjustable
- 450 feet / 137 meters
- Accommodates one (1) RED BRICK battery or
- Dual / Quad REDVOLT Module is supported (contact Gates for details)